Think “What if … ?” not “If only …”
At PS Human Resources we work with business owners and small businesses to encourage them to question “what if …?”
- What if they could retain and engage their best people?
- What if they could develop their people for future success?
- What if everyone knew what they needed to do to make the business great?
- What if everyone was accountable for being the best they could be?
- What if people were inspired by the leadership and rewarded for being great?
How great could their businesses be?
We work with our clients to tailor their people strategy to the business goals and provide HR solutions to move their businesses forward.
After launching at our kitchen table in 2013 we have grown each year through recommendations and referrals. We are passionate about providing the best possible customer experience for each of our clients.
We are looking for a strong and dynamic full time HR Advisor to join our team.
This new and exciting role is to provide generalist HR Advisory support to our PSHR client base. A key member of the team, you will ensure a professional, fair and consistent approach to supporting our clients with HR issues. Dealing with clients either directly or as instructed by our HR consultants and Directors you will have a varied and interesting workload from across a number of industries.
- To advise, guide and support our clients with HR related matters in line with their company policies, procedures, and current employment legislation, following up in writing to our clients where required
- Coaching line managers where appropriate
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, grievances, probation and performance management, and absence management including all associated administration and documentation
- Supporting HR Consultants where required with any projects including creating any supporting documentation or attendance at meetings
- Ensure up to date and accurate records are kept for all client work, updating our HR systems where required
- Developing effective relationships with our clients to ensure they feel supported and our services are making a difference
- Promote our services and solutions to our clients, identifying any potential business development opportunities for HR Consultants to follow up
- Keep up to date on changes in employment practices and law
- To support the Office Manager as a first point of contact for current clients and any new business
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- At least 2 years experience in a generalist HR role
- Manage employee relation cases through to completion
- Employee lifecycle HR Administration
- Ability to build strong effective working relationships
- Strong influencing skills
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Current knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Analysis and interpretation of workforce information, supporting clients in delivering effective HR solutions.
- HR systems knowledge
- Experience in employment tribunals and complex change management programmes
- Sales and business development
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be part of this successful and exciting company, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com – NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
We break through the jargon and SIMPLIFY the complex
We always have the BUSINESS AIMS in mind
We build INTEGRITY and FAIRNESS into our working day
Together WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE